Wednesday 6 June 2018

A Wordy Wednesday

Now you nose I LUFFS visiting Nanny, Grandpops 
and 
Cousin Willow

Cousin Willow

While I'm there I also get to visit with 
Aunty Kathy and Uncle Derek
and
Can Aunty Kathy cook!!!!!

YUM, YUM

and
Aunty Kathy is also a VERY talented poet

and
I can prove it
Well, not the foodables 'cos I'm NOT sharing those
Butt,
How's this fur a

 Pawsome Princess Poem

My name is Princess Leah
I’m a very pampered pet
My mum and daddy love me
I’m the best dog they’ve had yet
They take me with them all the time
No matter where they go
Everybody looks at me
I put on quite a show
St Albans market’s on the list
For breakfast or for lunch
They take my biscuits with them to
So I can sit and crunch
Another place they take me
Is to see their Dad and Mum
When they both see us coming
They know we’ll have some fun
They have a dog named Willow
She is my bestest friend
But when she steals my pillow
She drives me round the bend
When it’s time for dinner
They make me really giggle
They put a fence between us
It goes right down the middle
They think that I might steal her food
That she would maybe get none
But I think that’s a good idea
And trying is such good fun
Another thing that’s really fun
If I just want to play
Is shredding up some serviettes
And then I run away
The nicest thing about this tale
Is that I have no fear
Cos I can do just what I like
Because I’m PRINCESS LEAH
THE END
Isn't that the bestest poem ever



Fank you , Fank you Dear Aunty Kathy
That's me to the T or should I say Pee, hehe

Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    BOL... oh yes that is a wonderfurs poem penned for the Princess. See you how you are honoured, your Crownliness??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dearest Leah my bfff,
    Mom and I are smiling great big Cheshire cat smiles (I taught mom how to do that)!!
    This really and truly cracked us up
    'When it’s time for dinner
    They make me really giggle
    They put a fence between us
    It goes right down the middle
    They think that I might steal her food'
    OMCs Aunty Kathy knows you like the back of her hand...you might be royalty but nuttin' not even friendship comes in the way of the hungry princess tummy
    Hugs madi and please tell Aunty Kathy we gave her a standing ovation

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great poem ! And we can see you are totally spoiled, as is your princessy right, by your mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love love this poem. you should make a book on line, using your photos and Willow and the poem. it would make a super duper book..... tell Willow I would love to give both of you a hug at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Aunty Kathy is a great poet. That was just perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we just thought of something else...maybe your dad could turn that poem into a song about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that is the BESTEST!!!! I like the part about doing just what you like. How totally awesome!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant poem, Leah! Aunty Kathy is a superduper poet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Princess LEah, this is the pawfect poem for you!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is super talented and seems to know you well my love, we love that picture of you also. mags and gusser

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a fabulous poem, and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are very good hosts and that was the best poem we have ever read

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great poetess Aunt Kathy is!!! We are betting that you are very special to her:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Princess Leah, you are just one special dog. And Aunt Kathy, that is one terrific poem. Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is the bestest poem ever!! VEry fitting for a princess such as yourself!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Princess Leah,

    You are very luck to have an Aunty Kathy who can cook and write poetry and an Uncle Derek and a Cousin Willow and a Nanny and a Grandpops! So much pawesome family!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Aunt Kathy is quite the poet and certainly knows her subject!I am sure you are all having a wonderful time visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! That was the perfect Princess poem! Please say hello to cousin Willow for me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh that poem is completely delightful!!! She is sooo talented! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a wonderful poem and Willow is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete