Thursday 11 June 2015

Reporting to the Catflap Cavalier

Dearest and Bestest Aunty Freya
I nose it has been sum time since my last report butt fings ain't being going too good on the Mr P. Gin eradication  irradiation front



I have discovered, after extensive researches that Dad has been feeding them!


Bowl of P. Gin foodables as prepared by Dad


I have employed various techniques, learnt at the Police Academy,

Stake out
I keeps a very close eye on the birdie table


Bagging and Tagging Evidences
I apprehend the bits of bread they fling around
 but so far haven't managed to bag any
('cos I accidentally scoff it *cough*)


Pursuit and Arrest
By chasing across the patio at speed
So far I've only managed to capture the odd feather
(Which the peeps always confiscate!)


 Having failed to apprehend any of the Feathery Felons at ground level
I thought I'd take to the air!
That'll shock 'em outta their nest! (HeHe)
  

But sum Busy Body called Lizzie told
'elf and Safety and I got turfed out!


So Aunty Freya, I have nothing to report but failures 
and a rather pretty hanging basket!

Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah  
Very Junior Police Officer
xxx

Dear young Princess Leah.

I've been undercover on a big stake out at the beach, all very 'ush, 'ush if you nose what I mean.
The reason why I haven't been around for a while, I am pleased to 'ear your new report. 


 It's been 'ard going cos I've 'ad to dig me own beach holes to hide in.


It's been a very big and long stake out.


Big stake outs need bigger beach holes.


Luckily I managed to find time for lunch. 


Wow, you really do have a problem if Dad is feeding Mr P.Gin.
The next fing to 'appen is that Dad will be taking Mr P.Gin out for lunch.

I fink you should keep more of a beady eye on Dad when you nose Dad is out in YOUR garden. 

I am totally wiv you on the bagging and tagging stuffs. No good eatables being in a bag cos eatables don't last long.


If you bag and tag, you may as well carry it in your tummy. It makes life easier. It free's up your paws. I won't tell, if you don't. I have exactly the same technique.

​Feathers around your beak, nose, that's not good at all cos all feathers are fluffy and they make you sneeze. Leave the feathers, maybe P.Gin will come back for them
 when he starts to get cold.
If you want me to nip over to your place and dig a few holes for you to help wiv your stake out, let me nose and I'll be straight over. 



I'm on meeting and greeting duty tomorrow so can't nip over then, but I have some spare time on Sunday. 


Luvs your loving Auntie Freya Rose Blossom (miss) X

p.s. Are you sure that hanging basket has no bugs, maybe you should go and check ?



23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS big time, cos mum was con SENT traitin when I asked her to sends you a comment.

    Steak outs sound even better Princess.
    Luvs Auntie Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhhh THIS IS A PRECIOUS COMBO POST WITH YOU AND AUNTY FREYA. SOME DAYS ARE JUST PLAIN BORING AND OTHERS ARE TOO BUSY.
    YOUR HANGING BASKET IS VERY VERY PRETTY.
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STEAK OUT
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is wrong with the peeps - encouraging jail birds and stool pid-gins to actually come and visit your yard? So not right :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how bad that they seized that tasty feather... I bet if we could eat one, we could fly too... sadly I can't test that because that woman throws all feathers in the garbage can :o(
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both have been so very busy! We think you may have to have a talk with your Daddy about feeding Mr. Gin!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an interesting life!! Xo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess Leah, your dad is feeding said P. Gin birds in your yard?!? Making your job of P. Gin patrol ineffective?!? Is it possible this is a case for Ernie the Attorney - a case of undermining your duties as an officer of the law?!? I would ask because this...THIS...feeding of said P. Gin birds is unacceptable.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL you officers are very busy. Forget the birds, pops needs to be staked out and arrested for feeding those critters
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. WE just now Came from Freya Rose's Post.... OMD that Gal can Dig a CAVERN can't she? We are astounded by her skills...
    Now about this P.Gin situation... we think you need to have a LONG talk with your dad about this FEEDING of the the INTRUDERS... THAT is surely WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hari OM
    .... dad invitin' P Gin esq. for lunch??? Methinks he is fattening up said gent to BE lunch!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh. Oh, I would have to stare at that birdie but GOOD!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can your dad feed those P Gins?? -- then you will have P Gin poop everywhere!
    goodness gracious!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. We enjoyed your letters, you two have a great time don't you :)
    Hope your pigeon goes faster than ours do.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Princess Leah,

    Keep trying, I am sure you will succeed eventually! (Or at least find lots of Bread Crumbs, which are yummy too!)

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mr P Gins are VERY tricky. We KNOW because we try to catch them, too. (At least SHE doesn't feed them.) We think you're doing a great job. If you can't catch them....you can at least keep them worried!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Princess, be sure to tell your Dad he'd better hurry up and catch one of those P. Gins and cook it for you with bread stuffing! Ghostwriter says they're delicious.

    We wish we could help your Auntie Freya with her top-secret digging project. It looks very important!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy Crap! Mom cannot believe what she did! She accidentally pasted an email as a comment! BOL! She needs a nap! BUTT what I meant to say is that your dad's actions need addressed and is there a way you can eat the P Gin food?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd try barkin em. It works round here.

    P.S. I has nominated ya for a Liebster award - ya can pick it up here

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love a good toofer...you know...two for the price of one...that's what your post is, a toofer. OMD, we crack ourselves up.
    Butt seriously, Princess Leah and Miss Freya Rose Blossom, you are both doing a splendid job, despite the poor outcome, and deserve rich rewards in the form of delicious treats and tummy rubs.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ummm.... I think you need to sit down and have a serious chat with your dad about the feeding situation...

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMD! I cannot believe that your dad would actually feed the enemy. I agree that any extra treats should be going directly to you. Perhaps if you remind dad that pee-juns poop and he will be responsible for pee-jun poop scooping, he will come to his senses! Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete