Friday 5 September 2014

Friday Focus on ME........

I thought I had better introduce myself properly to all my lovely friends.
I'm a tri-coloured King Charles Cavalier living in middle England and loving life to the full.
Number three child they call me as they've had two previous paws before me.
Here's me the very first time Mum and Dad saw me.
Mum and Dad lost their little Mia just before Christmas and knew they had to have another dog, so started searching for Cavalier puppies (girlie tri-coloured ones are very rare !) I was born at the end of November 2013 and was going to be a show doggie for a lady who changed her mind at the last moment. How could anyone not want me !?!

This is me on my first day at home, wasn't I a little scrap
In March this year Mum got the call that I was available and they shot straight up to Milton Keynes to see me. Nearly 4 months old and just full of puppy cuteness.
Mum fell in love with me at first sight ( I had just given her one of my famous puppy hugs ) but Dad took a bit of persuading as he was missing Mia so much. (Okay, took Mum about 5 minutes to persuade him!)

Princess Leah
And here I am now, all growed up a very spoilt, well loved Princess

Decorating the sitting room floor
Mum had a problem finding a photo of me just sitting quietly behaving myself as I'm always up to mischief and generally having great fun.

So that's me, a very happy puppy and very pleased to meet you all.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog and hope you have fun right along with me.

Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx




34 comments:

  1. Hi there Princess Leah in Middle England. I'm Bouncing Bertie from Aberdeen (although my human Gail comes originally from the middle of England too - Nottingham to be precise). I saw your picture on our old friend Jazzi's blog and you look so cute that I just had to bounce over.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bertie, Mum's been reading your blog for some time now, the peeps used to live in Cupar, by St Andrews and have told me of all the wonderful walkies you can do in Scotland.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Sendin a 'ol Hi frum my place here in Idunno USA!
    I'm so glad we're pals P. Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Leah....thank you for the background on how you came to live with your wonderful peeps. We love stories of how everyone found their furever home.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, that's you and you are beautiful. It's so sad that your bipeds lost Mia... but now you are there to comfort them a little and to bring joy and endless puppy-love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, I'm a very healing pup they say
      xxx

      Delete
  5. What a great story you have, thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are SO glad that you decided you wanted to be a PRINCESS instead of a SHOW OFF Dawg. AND that you came to Blogville. Now that you are HERE and making lots of Furends... PLEASE take pawt in all the FUN activities we have... like Casey's October Fest... and get registered to VOTE fur Mayor of Blogville... and Then we will fur SURE have a Halloween Bash of some sort...
    We are just PAWty Animals here. hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I luffs being a Princess and having funs
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Its nice to meet you Leah. You are so pretty.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who could resist all that cuteness? Hi Leah! We have been following you for awhile and think your pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And we thought you were a stuffie
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do squeak like one when I wants attention
      xxx

      Delete
  10. Oh you are a very cute princess! Angel Jazzi sent us over and we are glad to see such a lovely pup!

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I is very pleased to meet you as well
      xxx

      Delete
  11. Nice to formally meet you Leah! we are so glad your mom & dad decided to bring you home to help heal their hearts
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always good to hear how pups join their families. Bet your dad didn't even take 5 minutes.

    Love the branch on the carpet, girlfriend. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How could we not have fun with such a ball of mischief roaming the house. Bites says to stand up and so NO to any formal training, Barharhar!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bite, you and I are going to be great friends
      xxx

      Delete
  14. We can't imagine anyone not wanting you, Leah. We're so happy that you found the bestest home ever with your mum and dad! You're such a beautiful girl!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have 87 tons of cuteness. That's great that you have a wonderful family

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Princess Leah,

    We are happy to meet you. You are beautiful. Welcome to Blogville.
    Hailey and Zaphod

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are so pleased to meet you too!!
    I am on a brand new computer tower this week end so I will not be around much so i can learn all about this new baby!!! I'll be back as soon as i can.....

    ReplyDelete